www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help for lenovo S960s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, I have a china Lenovo S960s with MTK6592 chip. I want to update the Rom because I have a problem with the front driver camera. I have installed the adb driver and I have a Rom for my smartphone but when I start the program to update, I have this problem. What can I do to resolve it?
Thank you very much.

[attachment=1547]
lenovo s960s is fake.

mtk6592 => mtk6582 based.
Hi, how do you know thar is a camera driver problem?, I have the same model and the same problem.
I've updated with needroom's rom our model and, I'm not sure, but after update the camera stopped working. There are other things that are better. Unfortunately I don't have an original rom to flash previous version.
I've tried everything without any result
HI.
I ordered a lenovo s960s but has not yet arrived.
I did not find the default ROM.
I will try to find it consistently.
I will try to root and backup rom.
I will reply when my s960s is working.

I do not speak English well.
If you let us share the good news.
hi,
i am also facing the same problem. my back camera is not working, after updating the ROM.
Please share if you have any idea
hi, akannan66
I don't speak English very well. please understand.

My s960s still has not arrived.
I will try to root. And I would backup the Rom.
But I'm worried about the personal information leakage due to Vroot.
If everything is successful, I'll give you an email you sent to the backup Rom.
Hi, guys. Sorry to intrude, the "fake" specs caught my attention. I'm sorry that you are having problems with your phone.

minjun mentioned it was a fake, that it is MT6582 based rather than the expected MT6592. Is this true?

1. @Piltri - Did you try connecting your phone to MTK Droid Tools? Did it confirm your phone actually has an MT6592 chipset? @PDPR , @akannan66 did you verify your hardware specs?

2. You guys are claiming to have problems with the cameras (front and/or rear). Did you ask your phone suppliers about this issue?
What did they have to say?

3. Are your phones fairly new? Have they had these issues as soon as you got them?

I have seen multiple threads around this forum where phone sellers dupe their customers -- overcharging for what should be higher specs but in fact have lower specced hardware installed.

I just want to leave a reminder here that you have the option to ask for a refund and return the phone (especially if it is just recently purchased). Then maybe find another legitimate phone from a decent supplier.
Or at least ask your phone seller to replace your unit with one that is fully functional.

This is just a suggestion, of course.
If you still intend on working it out with your current phones, I'm sure people around the forum will be willing to help you out in any way possible -- so don't hesitate to post.

minjun, that is great of you to offer. If your phone comes fully functional, and decide to make a copy of your ROM, you will be helping out a lot of people.
If you are concerned about using vroot specifically, there are many other options in the root tools forum. Framaroot seems to be very effective.
Hi.
Please understand I do not speak English well.
It is true.
lenovo S960s model does not exist.
The YouTube link of the video unboxing multiple victims.
They forged antutu. "antutu" displays the same as advertising. But "cpu-z" displays the actual specification.

++++++++Advertising Links
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

++++++++Victim YouTube video link

Do not use the phone normally, most of the victims.
+++++++++++++++++++
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
After you install this Rom does not work rear camera.

I would like to offer a basic rom for them.
Hi Minjun,
please send basic rom for this mobile s960s.
without using back camera, i treat it as dummy phone.

please help me to work back camera.

regards,
kannan
(2014-08-21, 14:39)akannan66 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Minjun,
please send basic rom for this mobile s960s.
without using back camera, i treat it as dummy phone.

please help me to work back camera.

regards,
kannan

Hi akannan66,
I was very confused.
The phone was shipped today. But I know that different versions of the ROM.
07-31-2014 version
[attachment=1607]

my phone's version
[attachment=1608]

Slightly different specification.
Ram capacity and FIRMWARE VERSION!
I think my ROM does not work.
Get a job once I try.

Please check your cell phone.
by phone tester application in google store.
And show me the picture.
Pages: 1 2 3 4