www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Lenovo s850 fastboot and security problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with s850!! First it was a security problem, every time when I turn on my phone there was a android logo and "security problem" indicator on screen. I wanted to resolve that and I accidentally pressed Fastboot restart on Rom Installer and since that my phone is dead. Its always ON where says FASTBOOT mode....... Its can not be turned off or turned on again. The battery can not be pulled out. What should I do and how to fix this?? I tried to flash with flash tool and that also does not work because can not recognize the phone. Help, help, help!!!
Wait til battery dies, or if you have fastboot files on your PC open cmd window type fastboot reboot.
Thank you tkitts!! I hope i will find out something before battery runs out and I dont have fastboot files because I did not planed to do this. And what after battery runs out??
(2014-08-13, 00:23)neznalica Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you tkitts!! I hope i will find out something before battery runs out and I dont have fastboot files because I did not planed to do this. And what after battery runs out??
You can't turn off phone, nor can you pull battery, when the phone battery dies, phone will shutdown, recharge and start phone.
Phone should now be in regular mode, not fastboot mode.
There is another way to get out of fastboot

long press the power button

it took 13 seconds for my screen to go dark.

Then either your phone reboots into normal mode or remains off

good luck
Guys thank you a lot!!