www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: root done apparently,but nothing works...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i just bought a CECT S9500+ with MTK-6582, with kitkat 4.4.2

I'm new to rooting,but i succesfully rooted a tasblet with jb in 2 minutes..never tought with that smartphone could be so hard.
Rooted with superoneclick,installwed supersu, all appeared to be ok. Tried to chec root, all ok. When i try to open/edit system files, nothing happens. No way to modify them. Tried to move prograsms to sd, same issue. I can't fix sd permissions too. Apps like titanium backup says root is somewhat"not working".

So i started triyng all the methods on the net to root/unroot...always same issue. I can see root folder,give superuser rights..but effectively do nothing, all apps asking permissions after supersu gives it remains blocked/not responding.

Any idea?
Hi

click on my link to test true root please and if you get negative or bad results reply to that thread pls.

The reason I ask people to post to that one thread is to allow users to see an audit trail of destruction or success.

cheers
Superoneclick as far as I know stopped being useful at Ice Cream Sandwich.

Did you test all root methods in the root tool forum here?
(2014-08-13, 11:15)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Superoneclick as far as I know stopped being useful at Ice Cream Sandwich.

Did you test all root methods in the root tool forum here?
Thanks for help. The link above is preciuous,even tough is clear that my phone is not 'truly rooted'. The problem is that every method I tried was unsuccessful superoneclick was the only one that gave me this 'fake'result...tried towelroot,one click root,framaroot,graphical auto root and many others (10+) with no success. I can't unroot too..
i got this phone as well and i managed to root it with this tool: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
just make sure to uninstall superSU before you start and don't touch your phone before the computer says it's rooted. if memory serves it rebooted twice during the process.

after it's rooted you might want to re-install superSU and let it remove chinese version from the phone.

and you'll have to uninstall another chinese app showing popups (this one was a bit pain before i found it)
(2014-08-27, 17:43)patryk Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
just make sure to uninstall superSU before you start and don't touch your phone before the computer says it's rooted. if memory serves it rebooted twice during the process.

after it's rooted you might want to re-install superSU and let it remove chinese version from the phone.

and you'll have to uninstall another chinese app showing popups (this one was a bit pain before i found it)

This method solved everything! Much appreciated! Thanks!
good one .... I rooted my phone auxus linea with the same KInguser...........
@" resunoiz"

assuming root is good for you please do a full edit of first post and in subject area pulldown left hand box and choose solved please.