www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Graphical Easy Root MTK6589 MTK6575 MTK6577
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
We've got a new root tool for MTK6592 MTK6589 MTK6577 MTK6575 and likely older MTK chipsets as well.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

As tested by ChrisX. You can root with this, then install Superuser or SuperSU from Play and then delete Kinguser. However, if your phone is rootable with the other root method, you might want to use the other method to save yourself the extra step.

Please share this file, but retain original file link and post a link to chinaphonearena.com forum home page. Much appreciated.

Show Content
Thanks Gizbeat, works perfectl! Flashed Zopo Stock ROM and rooted at the first attempt Smiling
Didn't work. Said "Your phone is really really tough Root...failed" with Feiteng H9500 S4 Sad

E: I take my words back. After I tried it again it rooted like two seconds. Working Smiling However, if I'd like to unroot it, how can I do it? Also apk is chinese, I don't understand anything from it :O
(2013-05-25, 21:24)daolpu199 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't work. Said "Your phone is really really tough Root...failed" with Feiteng H9500 S4 Sad

E: I take my words back. After I tried it again it rooted like two seconds. Working Smiling However, if I'd like to unroot it, how can I do it? Also apk is chinese, I don't understand anything from it :O

There's usually nothing to understand with root, just tap to allow.

Usually you can unroot by selecting it in the apk, but since it's in Chinese I could understand how that might be difficult.

Is it SuperSU or Super User? Go to to Play and search for SuperSU or Super User and update or install. That should bring it up to the latest Enlgish version, but I can't guarantee until you try Smile Let us know.
I downloaded SuperSU. I chose from there unroot. It deleted SuperSU, but left "SuperUser.apk", its really name is "KingUser.apk". Also one root checker said unrooted because kinguser, other said rooted. So how can I unroot it? Should I delete KingUser.apk from system/app and then I could root it again with different method? Thanks.
(2013-05-25, 23:00)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Usually you can unroot by selecting it in the apk, but since it's in Chinese I could understand how that might be difficult.

I now took several screenshots and translated them by Google Translate Tongue However I didn't find any text about Unrooting or rooting, just privacy management and logs. Is it safe to just remove it from system/app or is it even possible? I might get my phone to repair and I don't want to have rooted phone there.
I installed SuperSU + Titanium Backup, deleted KingUser.apk with Titanium, reboot ... Phone is still rooted and now app check with SuperSU. Everything fine Smiling
Thanks I managed now to remove it, however I can't acces now to SuperSU; can't update binary. However, device is now unrooted.
Just follow the tutorial if you want root again and install and start SuperSU/Superuser BEFORE removing kinguser.apk
Not working for star s7180/n7100+ : (
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9