www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Doogee DG550] KitKat 4.4.2 released for Doogee DG550
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The link is here for anyone interested. Comments seem mostly positive so far.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I have read alot of good things about this phone, the one major con, is lack of 3G in US, Doogee dropped the ball on that, had they added 3G support in US, this phone would have been number 1 phone in it's price range.
Perhaps the price to add 3G in US was to costly, but I am sure some users would have paid a few dollars more to get 3G.
The phone has 850. That is compatible with many AT&T networks.

It was extremely rare (meaning you could count on 3 fingers) the number of China models in their entire history that came with 850&1900 WCDMA prior to 2 months ago.

Look at major brand phones. Anything under $300 or so is most likely not going to have worldwide 3G coverage. They are developed and sold for different markets until you step up into the flagship models. I'm speaking generally of course. There are some exceptions.

I'm not disagreeing with you that it would have been awesome to have it. Just making some other points regarding the reality of the market.
My dg550 with kitkat 4.4.2 works fine