www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get why you need to have these suggestions for certain topics, but there has to be a better method than this to validate a person and create good posts. Perhaps do it like two factor authentication (text message), and something else simple. Some are lurkers, and some are really talkative.

I am attempting to root a No.1 P7 Phablet, but the root that I found on XDA doesn't work, and I am looking to see if this forum has any root tools that may give better results. On a similar note, looking for users and/or a forum to discuss this phablet.

Thanks!

Also looking for root on an HDC SIV N9500. I will post if the root tools here are successful.
I have wrote 4 posts and request CPA Member access, but I can`t acess to this topic: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Why?
@Lovetz
Because the CPA membership isn't automatically processed.
Gizbeat (and other admins) check if the things you posted aren't just rubbish.
Otherwise someone could just spam a section with nonsense and still get access to locked fora.
@eddiey
Both devices are MTK6589 devices and should work with these two tutorials:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Nvm, saw you already figured it out and came across another problem