www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HDC MTK5672 stuck in boot loop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have a S5 SV GT-I9600 5.1inch MTK6572 Dual Core and I have accidentally deleted my launcher and also reset and wiped chache so I no longer have a rooted phone as I cannot ADB push or ADB sideload to my phone and I have no backup to restore and I am on a original factory ROM .

My phone is currently stuck in the Samsung boot logo in a boot loop because I believe my launcher has been deleted the only way I think I can fix this unless some else knows otherwise is to get a factory ROM for this which I am having ehuge trouble finding any help would be very greatly appreciated as I am going overseas next week and hope to use the over there if I can get this problem sorted before then .

Kind regards
I did a quick search and it does seem like a challenge.
If you can post more details about the phone: Baseband, kernel, etc. that might aid with the search. Also, it might catch the attention of someone with a similar phone, and they might be able to lend you a copy of theirs.

You may want to try asking for a copy from your phone supplier -- that might be faster, too.
It seems like a time sensitive problem, and scouring the web might not make the deadline.

I hope you find one in time. Good luck
hey guys, i have a s5 mt6582 but in time turn on the phone at just the sound of boots and a black screen.
I've previously downloaded various rom rom but does not run as expected, I was confused by this situation guys
if any of you have the right solution ??? Crying