www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Your favorite launcher and why...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What is your favorite launcher on android and why?

I'll start:

It used to be Launcher Pro because it was really fast. I remember when I used it on my first android and it will feel just as fast as todays latest android phones. I must say Jellybean stock sure smooths out the experience a bit, but LP still seems faster and lightweight.
(2013-05-24, 13:48)eddiey Wrote: [ -> ]What is your favorite launcher on android and why?

I'll start:

It used to be Launcher Pro because it was really fast. I remember when I used it on my first android and it will feel just as fast as todays latest android phones. I must say Jellybean stock sure smooths out the experience a bit, but LP still seems faster and lightweight.

I just use the default one.
I use Apex launcher. I used to use ADW, but they've not updated in a long time. I suggest Apex or Nova.

One of the best things about a custom launcher is gestures. Example, I have swipe down on the home screen to pull the toggle switches, rather than reaching to the top and pulling with 2 fingers on the notification bar.
Apex or Nova for a clean stock android experience. (best for using touchwiz themes)
GO EX for a more customizable approach but it is quite sluggish even with 4.1
SSKIN for a nice looking UI but very limited in a sense.
I usually use stock because its already pretty lightweight.

On my old Dell Streak phone, it came with 'Dell Stage (1.6)' launcher. It still to this day is my favourite launcher. Gotta love them widgets. Even with the lag it is still a good launcher.
ZEAM Launcher. Its easy and light.
Android flies
touchwiz = simple
ADW Launcher...light and fast
Free - Apex, Paid - Nova.
I use Apex or Nova
Pages: 1 2 3