www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ROOT CLONE VERSION OF SAMSUNG NOTE 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-08-21, 22:00)aus9 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

please read the tutorials. You have a mediatek device so putting a custom recovery onto your phone is the next logical step.

only when you have done a full backup can you start to look for a custom ROM and the place to look is needrom.

do not get ahead of your self please.

I can not get into my recovery mode by button pushes does not mean its not there.

You can have a look at using adb much much later.

good luck with the custom recovery

Ty.. I will give it a try now.. One question, how can i know what rom should i look for?
Hi

1) Did you use rooting tool method as per post 8 or something else?
Help others if they come here from google please.

You can reply to this one now please.

2) Ensure you have a custom recovery on first and confirm it by doing a backup and then a restore.

Report back when you have done it.

I am afraid....very afraid that if I offer you any further tips you will leap in without proper backups.

3) You will also need to visit the tutorials on nvram backup.

cheers
(2014-08-22, 07:52)aus9 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

1) Did you use rooting tool method as per post 8 or something else?
Help others if they come here from google please.

You can reply to this one now please.

2) Ensure you have a custom recovery on first and confirm it by doing a backup and then a restore.

Report back when you have done it.

I am afraid....very afraid that if I offer you any further tips you will leap in without proper backups.

3) You will also need to visit the tutorials on nvram backup.

cheers

I managed to root my phone, and check it with root checker with a , i think, german tool its called RootGenious.. now i will try to back up and restore, and i will write back.. Chears Smiling
just for audit purposes I have change spec checker app recommendation to
cpu-z
(2014-08-29, 11:36)aus9 Wrote: [ -> ]just for audit purposes I have change spec checker app recommendation to
cpu-z

hooow do i put a CWM or TWRP on my MTK 6582 device?
try the tutorials please
(2014-09-08, 07:42)aus9 Wrote: [ -> ]try the tutorials please

yeah i bricked my phone, im in samsung loop now, i cant get the device runing... i got a new rom from needrom its the mtk6582 n9006 samsung note 3.. the same i was running, but i cant contect my device to my lap top.. what should i do now? :/// i didnt make a back up of the old rom, but i have a new one.. how can i conect my phone to my lap top so i can flash it with SP flash tools???
Hi

I don't use windows

your new situation is now off topic to your first post.
Strictly speaking you should have marked your first post as solved when you rooted your device.

Please post your problem now in the tutorial that you followed that lead to your device being bricked .

good luck
Is there a solution, at all? or i can throw my phone in the trash? :/
I don't use windows so I can not use flashtools

there is likely to be a solution

pls stop posting here and post in the tutorials at flashtools tutorials that caused you to brick your phone.

If you did not follow any CPA tutorial I am tempted to think bad thoughts about something.....so just choose any flashtools tutorial and ask for help

2) you will also need to find a flashtool rom that you can flash
but first get advice on how you soft-bricked or hard bricked your phone

I won't reply any further

good luck
Pages: 1 2