www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: gt-i9082 mt6572 lost original apps - bluetooth mac address changing always
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here is my phone inpho from mtktool

Hardware : MT6572

Model : GT-I9500

Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1

Build date UTC : 20131227-051921

Android v : 4.2.2

Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P8, 2013/09/02 16:00

Kernel v : 3.4.5 (rs@rs-ThinkStation-D30) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri Dec 27 13:17:03 CST 2013

Uboot build v : ----- should be root shell

LCD Driver IC : 1-ili9806c_dsi

accedently i've deleted camera app and original whatsapp and original fb app that came in it ......

now igot custom recovery mod from the stock thread in this great forum ....

so
1- how can i get the originals apps back ?
2- i have another problem in bluetooth mac address changing always ... so any idea to fix this ???

please help
Is there a reason you can't just install Facebook and Whatsapp from the Google Play Store? Do you have GApps installed?
(2014-08-19, 08:55)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a reason you can't just install Facebook and Whatsapp from the Google Play Store? Do you have GApps installed?

thanks for respond ....

i just explaining all the problem ...
i mean i fixed fb and whatsapp etc ....
but original camera app i couldnt .....
so i cant use it ...

and no gapps ...

for bt mac address changing i've tried ime&sn writer it just success to write imei and serial but failed read or write bt mac ....

2- tried pull both bt_adress from /data and from data/nvram .......
edited in hex workshop ,,,
but the problem still exist .....
every oot i got new bt mac like
xx:xx:35:90:78:xx
as you see the three digits in the middle stay as i've did but the first &second&last keep changing .....

so any idea for this ???
still waiting ....