www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Phone Bricked after i uninstalled system app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I uninstalled a system app from my phone (z doxio mini note 3), after that the phone became bricked, the app i deleted was NotesLite_1.0.12, i already made a backup of my ROM with MTK droid tools and i found out that the APK for that app is still in the system/app folder, but the ODEX file is missing so... if i push the odex file back to my phone it would work?? I dont have any idea of how i can convert this APK to odex since i dont have another phone

here is the link to the APK if someone have an idea of how to convert it

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Also if someone got the stock ROM would be great too, here is the screenshot of MTK droid tools

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks for any help!!
until you get a better reply

1) if you have a full backup why did it not restore your dex file?

If it didn't can I suggest next time you consider using CWM full backup and test a restore?

2) AFAIK the correct place to copy this dex file is
/data/dalvik-cache

If you have a rooted file manager just pop it in and full reboot to test

3) I assume at some point you used a root file manager to delete the apk and did a full reboot?

if you are missing it from your alleged full backup check
/data/lost+found

good luck
(2014-08-22, 11:19)aus9 Wrote: [ -> ]until you get a better reply

1) if you have a full backup why did it not restore your dex file?

If it didn't can I suggest next time you consider using CWM full backup and test a restore?

2) AFAIK the correct place to copy this dex file is
/data/dalvik-cache

If you have a rooted file manager just pop it in and full reboot to test

3) I assume at some point you used a root file manager to delete the apk and did a full reboot?

if you are missing it from your alleged full backup check
/data/lost+found

good luck

The backup was made after the phone got bricked and i made a wipe in the cache/user data before the Backup... So the ODEX file is missing, i guess if i put it back to system/app folder and i clear the dalvik-cache should work.