www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help how can i downgrade my s4 korea or china version in jellybean??/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can i ask how can i downgrade my samsung s4 korea or china phone in Jelly Bean 4.2 when click volume down+on/off+center button its goes too factory mode only and its in chinese
Click the volume button the other way. Likely you are going into factory mode. Not recovery.

Volume-Up + Power

That won't permit you to just "downgrade" though. How did you upgrade in the first place? You will only be able to downgrade to your previous ROM if you have a CWM backup, or some other type of backup or 4.2.2 ROM for your phone.

In other words, just factory resetting the current ROM won't downgrade you. You will still be on the same ROM.
(2014-08-22, 17:19)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Click the volume button the other way. Likely you are going into factory mode. Not recovery.

Volume-Up + Power

That won't permit you to just "downgrade" though. How did you upgrade in the first place? You will only be able to downgrade to your previous ROM if you have a CWM backup, or some other type of backup or 4.2.2 ROM for your phone.

In other words, just factory resetting the current ROM won't downgrade you. You will still be on the same ROM.

here is the info of my samsung s4 korea or china version

Phone MOdel: GT-i9500
Brand: alps
Android Version: 4.4.4
CPU Model: MT6589
Screen Resolution: 480x854
Adroid SDK Version: 17(android 4.2.X)
Kernel: Linux Version 3.4.5