www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3e miui 4.8.22 Stable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Try my latest iNew V3e miui 4.8.22 Stable. Tell me whats working and whats not!
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Just instaling right now. When Y will ad other lang ? like polish Big Grin
Testing this ROM, so far everything working Big Grin

EDIT: There is a bug with the country prefix... If the contact has +XXX as prefix and a call comes, it doesn't show up the contact name. Also, if the contact DOESN'T have the prefix, the SMS is received WITH prefix it also doesn't show up the name...

EDIT 2: Problem solved with Xposed + Gravity Box Big Grin
Hi Lelluh I was hoping you could do all MIUI fans a favor and upgrade to the latest kernels on kitkat. So MIUI Based on firmware 1.0.13 would be awesome!
great man, now that i sold my V3... oh my.
well i am happy that the V3 gets some MIUI love, awesome work!
that is probably the only thing i would have flashed on the iNew.
what base is it on (you know the problem with 2 versions of the phone - 850/2100 and 900/2100 WCDMA bands)
Ah really? Good to know Smiling

Well my iNew is now broke. It fell on the floor at the gym
It reboots and freezes randomly..
I'v updated miui to 4.8.29

(2014-08-24, 19:40)Volpix Wrote: [ -> ]Testing this ROM, so far everything working Big Grin

EDIT: There is a bug with the country prefix... If the contact has +XXX as prefix and a call comes, it doesn't show up the contact name. Also, if the contact DOESN'T have the prefix, the SMS is received WITH prefix it also doesn't show up the name...

(2014-08-29, 05:26)lelluh81 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah really? Good to know Smiling

Well my iNew is now broke. It fell on the floor at the gym
It reboots and freezes randomly..
I'v updated miui to 4.8.29

(2014-08-24, 19:40)Volpix Wrote: [ -> ]Testing this ROM, so far everything working Big Grin

Can't flash the update... Some binary error. Using TWRP from kit-kat. Will give full error later if necessary.
Can not install update 4.8.29 – status 6 error in recovery zip installer.
(2014-09-01, 06:39)persiantalk Wrote: [ -> ]Can not install update 4.8.29 – status 6 error in recovery zip installer.
i have this problem toooo
in turning bluetooth have problem...
please fix it
I have a problem with this ROM, i can't get internet conection using 3G by apps like facebook, messenger, whatsapp, etc. I can only get internet 3G access by the browser app. is there anyone with the same problem or someone fixed that? I'll be awesome to know that. Thanks