www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need help with Clone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello People

I am stuck and need some help.

My Friend bought a S4 i9500 Clone
Note sure of the Brand of the phone

When i view information.
I have model (gt-I9500) and baseversion MT6589

When i try to install Whatsapp
i get a error ( package file is invalid )

Please Some help with this
Sorry for the bad english writing

Greetings from The Netherlands
Taxi38
Hi

Quote:package file is invalid

close playstore

go into system settings -> apps -> google playstore

click the button for clear cache

just for the extra clearing of tmp as well ....full reboot

retry playstore and report back

good luck
(2014-08-23, 07:44)aus9 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Quote:package file is invalid

close playstore

go into system settings -> apps -> google playstore

click the button for clear cache

just for the extra clearing of tmp as well ....full reboot

retry playstore and report back

good luck
Thanks for the fast reply.
Sorry didn't help. still same errorLost It
Does this phone have the latest version of the Play Store installed?
Hi

get your friend to look at all these trouble shooting tips and if error persists then contact playstore direct for support please

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&ref_topic=3046353&rd=1
(2014-08-23, 14:36)WuddaWaste Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&ref_topic=3046353&rd=1

no luck on the troubleshooting This sucks
Can't ask for support, i dont have ordernumber ????

thanks again aus9
If it were me, I'd try installing apps through the Amazon App Store As a temporary but relatively safe alternative. In the meantime, maybe try installing GApps to correct any problems you might have had with your Play Store installation.

If you insist on just flashing ROMs on this phone, make sure you're backed up first. Because it's a clone and we have no idea regarding specifics on it, you're basically swinging in the dark until you find something that works.
(2014-08-24, 00:34)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]If it were me, I'd try installing apps through the Amazon App Store As a temporary but relatively safe alternative. In the meantime, maybe try installing GApps to correct any problems you might have had with your Play Store installation.

If you insist on just flashing ROMs on this phone, make sure you're backed up first. Because it's a clone and we have no idea regarding specifics on it, you're basically swinging in the dark until you find something that works.

Thanks WuddaWaste for your the tip of amazon App Store.Thumbs Up
i try to install facebook true amazone...Same Error Doh

i download GApps in a zip.
i dont know how to install it?? do i need CWM
i think maybe it my rom ore kernel thats cousing to problemCrazy

Will try to find new rom and kernel for this phone..
Thanks to WuddaWaste,Aus9 for the HelpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
yes you need a custom recovery to install/update gapps if you have a false gapps

try to build your CWM thru the tutorials here as others can offer guidance if you post errors......I can't as I don't use Windows

2) As a generalization most CWM will install on a rooted phone but CPA has one method for unrooted phones. so try the unrooted method first and if it fails then consider rooting your phone.

3) framaroot is an easy method to root.

good luck
Hello I need help with the rom of a Samsung clone j7 (j73gxx MT6589) I have one but it does not work the screen starts but you do not see anything other than lines in the display someone help please.. tks