www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: root leagoo lead 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NicoByNico and Athos

I have waited about 24 hours as I was hoping tkitts will reply.

Like a real trooper he is.....I am sure he is researching the best method to help.

I do not have the device but I have read the other forum post.

It appears you don't need to unlock boot you may be able to use fastboot to flash a recovery image that has been designed for this device.

What I don't know is whether -----adb reboot bootloader----gets OP to a menu or directly into fastboot.

once OP is in fastboot he would issue the command from where he has placed the recovery image on his PC

Code:
fastboot recovery nameofPCrecoveryimage

There is a risk of soft brick so at this stage....I won't provide a download link.

Instead, Athos if you can take OP through the steps to have adb and fastboot working on his PC, that will be appreciated.

If its too difficult, I can take him into Linux corner and show him how to do it on a live Linux cd.

step by step is the key to OP.

let me know your thoughts.

bye

###########
minimum confidence OP knows how to use adb is him showing a positive result to the following commands

Code:
adb devices
(and an actual device shows up)

adb reboot recovery
(either fastboot achieved or OP does a menu selection)

fastboot devices
(and an actual device shows up)

If OP struggles.....he can always remove battery if this is a removable battery device

or
remove data cable between device and PC
AND
long press the power button .........to force a normal boot up
thanks for your aids!!! Athos my problem is resolve with USBDeview . one driver for my phone is not update and not run! sony unlock bootloader..... Patient..... i'm go shower..... unlock patient 40mn..... never unlock!!!! SP Flash Tool run perfectly and flash my Rom with Rom in needrom.com Rooted. please give me a list of Rom custom rooted? and very big thanks for alls!!!

Rom's for doogee dg2014 works for leagoo lead 1? Rom leagoo stock and rom rooted are bug. Not save in memory my preference appli...
(2014-08-26, 17:22)NicoByNico Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your aids!!! Athos my problem is resolve with USBDeview . one driver for my phone is not update and not run! sony unlock bootloader..... Patient..... i'm go shower..... unlock patient 40mn..... never unlock!!!! SP Flash Tool run perfectly and flash my Rom with Rom in needrom.com Rooted. please give me a list of Rom custom rooted? and very big thanks for alls!!!

Rom's for doogee dg2014 works for leagoo lead 1? Rom leagoo stock and rom rooted are bug. Not save in memory my preference appli...

NicoByNico, did this work without unlocking bootloader? I am having a hard time unlocking mine too!!!!
(2014-08-26, 17:22)NicoByNico Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your aids!!! Athos my problem is resolve with USBDeview . one driver for my phone is not update and not run! sony unlock bootloader..... Patient..... i'm go shower..... unlock patient 40mn..... never unlock!!!! SP Flash Tool run perfectly and flash my Rom with Rom in needrom.com Rooted. please give me a list of Rom custom rooted? and very big thanks for alls!!!

Hello, you are a priori French. Owl !
I recently bought a smartphone leagoo elite 5. Have you solved your problem and you managed to root your smartphone? Cordially.
(2014-08-26, 17:22)NicoByNico Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your aids!!!

Umm... Huh
Pages: 1 2