www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MI3 on the way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
stay tuned for more details,

i have taken the plunge and ordered the 64GB MI3 from merimobiles, since my local supplier has only 16GB variant and i am generally displeased with that supplier.
Mermobiles has already fulfilled my Redmi 1s order - fast, easy and no problems.
my problem was that my wife snaged the Redmi from my hands and i originally had planned to buy another one, but curiosity got the better of me.
since i do need dual sim support and the MI3 does not offer that, i am also conducting an experiment with a MagicSim Dualsim adapter, lets see how that goes.
if worst comes to pass i'll still have a few phones around, but i'd rather not carry 3 phones every day.
i am expecting the MI3 to arrive next week - a bit excited already Big Grin
with MIUI V6 just around the corner this will be interesting.

i just saw a post on G+ of a guy in Switzerland with the first MI4 in the country. so envious Sad
but i think i did the right thing - 16GB of non-expandable Memory is not enough for me and i did enjoy NFC on the iNew v3, a feature the Redmi and MI4 unfortunately lacks.
i am also very excited to try out the app that makes it possible to take RAW images on the MI3,
someone ported that from the MI2s. Mobile photographers' dream? we will see....
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
tease tease tease....
Tongue Big Grin Angel Crazy

and yes, i did not update to MIUI v6 yet - i don't like it.
updated - puked, went back.

it's totally awesome.

anyone interested in me doing a review?