www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Aftersales Support ? Non-existent.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi there.

I bought a new Doogee DG300 from a FocalPrice dropshipper on eBay on March this year and after 2 months I started getting the 'SD card error' - error.

I tried the SD card on another phone and it had no issues with it at all.

I then did a factory reset and after completion the phone does not boot now.

The phone shows the doogee boot-up screen then the screen corrupts and the phone shows no life at all , or it hangs at the doogee logo , it won't charge and is not recognised by the PC at all.

I contacted the reseller on eBay ( Bodf2012 ) who has not replied after being informed the phone was dead.Angry

I contacted Doogee who replied basically that the warranty of the phone is with the reseller and not with them.

I bought a new car last month - it's warranty is with the MANUFACTURER , and not the dealership where I bought it from.

First and last phone from Dodgy Doogee Dodgy

Buyer Beware.
Sorry this happened to you. Regardless of what you want the situation to be, the warranty is through the shop. Not through Doogee. Most every China brand is the same.

In the future, if you decide to purchase again, you might consider purchasing through a well known shop with a good reputation.