www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: X6 memory corrupted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have problem, it seems there is something wrong with the memory of my X6. When i try to flash a rom (via CWM or sideload or Flash Tool) everything goes fine but when rebooting it loads the old ROM again (miui)

Whats more, if I save o delete something from the internal storage it seems to work but when rebooting its all back as it was. I've even tried to format it, and it goes fine, but then again its all there after reboot.

I've also tried flashing boot.img directly via flashboot and it gives a checksum error unless is the boot.img of the same miui.

At this point (4 days suffering) I would settle with the miui where it seems to be stuck at but is very unstable, app that i install are not there after rebooting, etc. Is unusable and don't know how to fix it.

Should I give up? Sad

Thanks for any help!!
There are two chances :

When you are flashing it might writing file in different allocated slots of memory. or you can say blocks.

or

There can be virus which don't let you delete files from your Memory.

What to do :
In flash tool there is RAM and EMMC test option, try to run that. If you get successful than try to use Format option in flashtool. Format will erase everything so if you dont have preloader file from stock and whole stock ROM to flash , Do not format.

Hope this will help you.
Thnak yo uvery much for your answer!

I do have stock rom with preloader. How ever I am getting an EMMC error in flash tool Sad

BROM ERROR: S_DA_MT_DEDICATED PATTER ERROR (3094)

with no further hint...

Didn't mention that I had try to repartition internal_sd via CWM before, but I'm not sure if it succeeded or if it has anything to do...

I'm nod sure about the virus... don't think so...

Any other idea? Sad

Thanks again!!
(2014-08-25, 03:46)mcongosto Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

try to follow this
Thank you

I did all that and it goes perfectly but when rebooting it loads the old ROM MIUI... it's like nothing sticks to the memory beyond the reboot.

Thanks anyway.