www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Using Super AMOLED screen Wen Shang i1s upcoming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wen Shang phone lasted for several months to build a new machine's first quad-core news yet on sale i1s moment finally arrived, learned that this phone will be at 12:00 on the 27th officially started selling, the first number is 30000 sets stock sale price has not been announced, but the information given through the official to speculate
Wen Shang phone lasted for several months to build a new machine's first quad-core Wen Shang i1s moment finally came on sale, learned that this phone will be at 12:00 on the 27th officially started selling, the first number is 30000 sets stock sale price has not been announced, but the information given through the official speculated that this phone should be in the thousands or more, the possible range is 1099-1499 yuan.

Wen Shang i1s

It is reported that all in the same day 12:00 to 12:30 Payment successful user can obtain official information provided "Wen Shang box" one, and by virtue of Order No. participate in sweepstakes, have access to thousand dollars worth of magic sound headphones and Bluetooth Car Audio one; addition each forum user can get value of 100 yuan Wen Shang I1 S purchase coupons can be used for reduction of the purchase money. This article comes from MTK mobile phone network http://www.mtksj.com

Wen Shang i1s

By gradually exposing the recent official data view, Wen Shang i1s be regarded as a "externally" products. The machine body thickness of only 7.8 mm, and weighs about 114.8g, using the popular former black white as colors, commendable is 7.8 mm body but it can support the battery removal.

Core hardware configuration, Wen Shang i1s most attention is equipped with a SUPER AMOLED screen with more vivid color and higher transmission rate, bring a more realistic display, just recently released Konka mobile van Gogh which uses the same screen, the screen size is 4.65 inches with a resolution of 1280 * 720 HD level. Clocked at 1.2GHz using the MT6589 quad-core processor, built-in 1G RAM +4 G ROM memory, the main camera 13 million pixels, the same front-facing camera is said and IPHONE5 120 million pixels.

In addition it also supports wireless HDMI HD output, built-in 6-axis gyroscope, using the LDS antenna technology. Smart phone development so far, the price is no longer the focus of the user, except the price, the phone's unique selling quality workmanship and attention to more and more users, compared to the previous product, the smell is still i1s significantly enhance all aspects, whether in a number of one thousand Yuan quad-core products are now lined with people looking after the hair is set officially released the aircraft.
MTK mobile phone network reproduced please keep original article link: using Super AMOLED screen Wen Shang i1s upcoming first thirty thousand units

http://www.mtksj.com/html/MTKshoujizixun/3628.html