www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: mtk 6572 memory ploblem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

i´m new in this forum

i have one clone of S5 mkt 6572 and before i made a full reset it only shows in memory 249mb and 830mb but after that it shows 2gb and 32gb.....what appens here?

how can i fix it??

thanks
I guess your EBR content is messed up.
1) Get your phone rooted
2) Look for the application Mt657xRepartition_EN.apk (I can upload it tonight if you can't find it)
3) Choose the desired internal memory size (the remaining will be assigned as "internal SDCARD"). I recommend you to choose max. 2G.

Be happy
(2014-08-25, 17:53)doggyfreestart Wrote: [ -> ]I guess your EBR content is messed up.
1) Get your phone rooted
2) Look for the application Mt657xRepartition_EN.apk (I can upload it tonight if you can't find it)
3) Choose the desired internal memory size (the remaining will be assigned as "internal SDCARD"). I recommend you to choose max. 2G.

Be happy

Im going to try this tonight. I did a master reset, and ever since, things have been wacky. Apparently its already rooted but im honestly not sure. Root checkers from play store say it isnt.
Well... then probably it isn't. Wich Android version does the phone have? If you enter the recovery mode, which recovery do you see? Is that a factory one or CWM/TWRP?
There is both. Android version is 4.2.2 (reported as 4.4.2)

When i plug my phone in and run MTK Tools, it says my phone is rooted in the bottom left corner. SuperSU also gains root for apps, but when i open the app, no apps are registered.

When i Initially held Vol Down + Home + Power (Sorry for the blurriness, I enabled Anti-Shake after this picture):

[Image: 20140827_112253_zpse48bee51.jpg]

The Chinese Recovery Menu:

[Image: 20140827_112103_zps2fe90582.jpg]

When i hold Vol Up + Home + Power:

[Image: 20140827_112417_zps7a764320.jpg]

If i go to recovery and hit Vol Down (Note the orientation):
**I Installed CWM via MTK Tools, i believe. I made a backup, then it added CWM for me.
***I also have a backup of the rom in CWM.

[Image: 20140827_112441_zps15411b5d.jpg]

Thank you

**Sorry if this is considered a double post. I just posted the same info + more in the introductions area. I figured there was no issue with it, since it pertained to the question.
Wow. So it is a Samsung clone that is also labeled as Samsung. Holy moly. Smiling
Your CWM recovery is probably not the perfect fit for the phone, but it doesn't matter.
I'd get a the CWM installable SuperSU now and use the "install ZIP" function of CWM.
You can find the file here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

By the way, the "cinese recovery" is the factory test program.