www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Can support wireless HD output Wen Shang i1S more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can support wireless HD output Wen Shang i1S more

The introduction of smell is still i1, i5 and i9 dual-core products such as after, VUN Wen Shang phone again this year to bring its latest quad-core products into everyone's attention, the new model for the smell inside is still i1s, part of the hardware configuration and the aircraft engineering machine photos already announced a few days ago another aircraft
The introduction of smell is still I1 , i5 and i9 dual-core products such as after, VUN Wen Shang phone again this year to bring its latest quad-core products into everyone's attention, the new machine internal model Wen Shang I1s , part of the hardware configuration and the aircraft engineering machine photos already announced a few days ago as part of the aircraft another little-known feature is also disclose it.

Wen Shang i1s

We know that smell is still i1s will be equipped with Samsung's Super AMOLED screen magic Korea, real machine display effect is indeed outstanding, but in addition to high-definition screen, slim yet i1s also heard one of the main selling points. It is understood that smell still i1s body thickness of only 7.8 mm, and is replaceable battery design, removable battery for almost the thickness of the phone is relatively rare, but unfortunately has not yet officially open the battery data, if the capacity is moderate, then it even more perfect.

In addition, the latest news shows Wen Shang i1s will also support wireless HDMI feature, the machine is equipped with a similar device wireless hdmi connector, the connector into the TV display device's HDMI interface, the smell can still i1s screen transfer its communications. Other aspects of the aircraft antenna technology also uses LDS, LDS antenna technology is the phone's antenna by laser engraving method, the direct laser to its body shell, with a number of more stable, achieve the purpose of the thin body, now increasingly The more mobile phones began to apply this technology.

Wen Shang i1s wireless HDMI transmission demo video

Hardware Wen Shang i1s and will carry MTK6589 quad-core processor, with 4.7-inch SUPER AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1280 * 720 HD level, equipment 13000000 pixel high-definition camera, the other parameters remains unclear, from the recently published fragmentary information indicates that this product or Wen Shang year effort to build a mobile phone star product, its specifications should not be low.

Wen Shang i1s
MTK mobile phone network reproduced please keep original article link: can support wireless HD output Wen Shang i1S More Features Revealed

http://www.mtksj.com/html/MTKshoujizixun/3626.html