www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: lenovo s960w
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi
I have a lenovo s960w Cell Phone from aliexpress (I know it's fake.)
I accidentally installed a recovery that does not fit, and now it's in boot loop - the screen just flickers and does not turn on at all.
MTKdroidTools dont recognizes it, and I have no scatter file.
How can I bring it back to life?
Thanks in advance
moshe
If you have no backup of the recovery or don't know what ROM is for your phone, it likely won't be possible to bring it back.

If you can locate the ROM or recovery for your phone, you can try to reflash. You may need to do a format prior to flashing.
Can you ask the seller to send you a copy of the stock rom?
Hi,

I have the same phone, but my problem is the GPS is not working. Looks like the phone don't have the hardware. I tried to find an other rom, but a didn't find. I tried a lot of rom, (p780w as well). Is in yours is working well? I mean the GPS. Thanks!

and the other thinks, my phone have mt6572 processor...They just make a fake kernel and that's it. I've tried to ask from the seller an other rom, but he don't give a shit. He told me if I send it back, they give me back the money.

Form me to install the CWM the only one way was the mtk droid tools. I can send you this one if it's help for you!
Even I can send you my backup files as well.
Hey thanks a lot for the answers!
I would be happy if you send me the backup and the recovery You have ..

I will ask the seller if he'll give me the rum Stock
(2014-09-02, 23:44)moshe4874 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey thanks a lot for the answers!

OK! I will do it. Have you got a gmail account? I wanna upload it to the google drive.
(2014-09-03, 04:42)GTomp Wrote: [ -> ]

OK! I will do it. Have you got a gmail account? I wanna upload it to the google drive.

Yes I have.
Its [email protected]
Thank you very much !!
(2014-09-03, 06:08)moshe4874 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-03, 04:42)GTomp Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I have.
Its [email protected]
Thank you very much !!

Hi,

It's done. I hope you have the invite in your gmail account. You need to unzip the backup. And I also attached the scatter file, and the recovery for the CWM. I hope it's gonna help you. If you need anything else just tell me. Tomorrow I sending back the phone to china, but I saved every information as much as I could.

Good luck!
Hi
I am now trying to fix the phone and I put the scatter file you gave me and this is what it shows me:
[attachment=1755]
Which files I have to put the rest of the lines?

And if I try to download it brings me an error
[attachment=1756]
Pages: 1 2 3