www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Verified! iNew V8 gets 3G on T-Mobile USA!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We will definitely see about durability. A while ago the iNew i6000 became a very popular phone on these forums out of nowhere. It was higher priced for its time, but the quality was supposedly awesome. The V3 came out later at a much lower price point, but it was riddled with problems. I'll keep you guys posted on anything that happens with this one.
Nice! Glad to see this post was worthwhile to people. Minor correction, the reframed service is 1900 MHz. Just in case others find their way to this thread with more questions.

Not sure if it's still valid, but there was a coupon code floating around here that knocked the total price of the 2GB V8 down to under 200 bucks. Have u found it already? If not I'll try to search for it when I get to a computer.

Hope to dig it, man. And send my regards to the Big Apple!
Booyah! Still sounds like a sweet deal, especially with the expedited shipping.

Welcome to CPA, man! Hope you enjoy your stay over here.

It's strange that your Leagoo didn't get 3G. It has the same frequency bands. It makes me wonder if you had a software switch flipped or something. I can't help but wonder what was going on.

I did notice that my Landvo L200 (with 1900 MHz) got 3G, but the speed was a little inconsistent. Sometimes I was 2.8Mbps with full bars and other times it was closer to 1Mbps. I seldom found myself not getting H or H+ service, though.

Any more details on what was up with your Leagoo?
That's so insane to hear regarding the L200G! The L200 -- similar to my THL T200C -- has had pretty extaordinary network coverage as well. It beat out the Star S7589, and the Nexus 4 I had before that. The quality we're seeing from these budget phones is just bonkers.

As for the camera, it impressed me plenty. There will be a review going up soon with some sample pictures for reference. Color me surprised!

Sounds like you know your way around these phones, @dragon2knight . We're lucky to have you here at CPA.
That's so awesome, man. I'm always a huge fan of more data. Maybe we will one day see you guys join forces to comprehensively review every phone out there. It will keep us gizmo junkies glued to the screen and reaching for our credit cards. Drool Puppy Eyes
Pages: 1 2