www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split] fake Hongmi mt6572 bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry people for my post if its in wrong fourm but i really really need your help

MY fake Hongmi mt6572 is bricked no recovery mode , factory mode , fastboot, or normal boot.

it only get recognized by spflash but i dont have an image working with spflash

what ihave is
1:IMEI backup file
2:clockworkmod backup
3: BLACKFOREST rom that work in cwm only
4Confusedystem.img work with fastboot only

so if any one have a guide or link any help will be great
(2014-02-01, 16:17)mmaxmtbc Wrote: [ -> ]sorry people for my post if its in wrong fourm but i really really need your help

MY fake Hongmi mt6572 is bricked no recovery mode , factory mode , fastboot, or normal boot.

it only get recognized by spflash but i dont have an image working with spflash

what ihave is
1:IMEI backup file
2:clockworkmod backup
3: BLACKFOREST rom that work in cwm only
4Confusedystem.img work with fastboot only

so if any one have a guide or link any help will be great

Hm..try to spflash cwm recovery first.Then power on the device straight to recovery. With luck, you'll enter recovery and will be able to restore your backup.

Good luck.
@grungemann That won't work, as mmaxmtbc said; no recovery mode, no factory mode, no fast boot ---> meaning the preloader and bootloader have most probably gone into cyberspace (just maybe because you did a total flash format????).
You should try to find a stock rom first, from there on flash the preloader, bootimg, bootloader to have your factory and recovery menus. Next you should flash the recovery (cwm, twrp or carliv). From there on you might be able to use your cwm backup to restore system and other parts.
Having your basic system flashed, you should be able to boot the phone although without connectivity. Your imei (or better still nvram) should be the last part to restore. If you only have imei, you might experience problems with wifi, radio and bt as these are also part of nvram.

@mmaxmtbc Would be easier if you gave us more info on what phone you have, just a fake doesn't help much. Some of these fake 6572 phones use ubifs which makes it quite a bit harder to recover from zero.
It will depend on how the phone was bricked.
The OP gives little information as to how this happened in the first place.

Flashing the correct recovery if the phone is recognized by flash tool is a good idea and worth a try.

Also, I can't imagine there are too many Hongmi clone models out there. You may be able to find a flash tool ROM for it.