www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: JiaYu S1 Android updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Today I saw JiaYu S1 on sale (I don't know if it's allowed to post links to shops because I couldn't find forum rules so I'm not doing it) at exceptionally low price but it ships with Android 4.1.2 and English JiaYu website has no information about ROMs. So I was wondering if anyone here knows Chinese and could go on official JiaYu forum - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - and ask them if they will release any software updates for it.

I would be very thankful for any help that anyone here can provide.
Hi, thanks for being cautious about the link. Yes, posting outside links is avoided unless absolutely necessary. (e.g. download links, ROM links)

I would advise you to be even more cautious with going through on your purchase. You noted how "exceptionally" low the price is -- you have to be careful that you will not be getting duped there.
It is highly advisable to consider forum sponsors for phone purchases. They are reliable; and being a forum user, it will be very easy to get in touch with them if you have questions/ want updates. (Just a suggestion)

For info on the Jiayu software updates, i tried looking at Jiayu's website, but it is very hard to tell which websites are actually official. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to give this a shot. Try asking them directly (via email): [email protected] (or via Skype): jiayuofficial
The shop I found it in is reliable (compared to my experiences with some other shops) and proven so that's not a problem.

As for JiaYu's site, I'm certain that the official one is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for Chinese and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for English. Problem is that all relevant and useful information is only on their Chinese forum and Google Translate won't help in this case.