www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Who uses iOcean phones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I am a happy iOcean X7S user..
Who else uses iOcean phones?
me but its mt6582

OOOH
thanks mods for creating new sub-forum
I am the owner/user of An Iocean G7 and Iocean X8..Both nice but G7 is exceptional,in my opinion.
Anybody can help me with TWRP for the X8 ?
not here but I could help with CTR which IMHO is just as good.

start a new thread in iocean naming your phone and CTR request
upload current recovery and boot images

tell me what file system you have for /system

tell me what is pixel screen sizes

cheers
My Iocean X8 is a nice performing phone, I particularly like the fact that, I was able to buy this phone with wcdma 850/900/2100 mhz. Which is very suited to the conditions here in Australia, As Telstra here now operate Australia wide on 850mhz, Optus operates on 2100mhz in the cities eg Melbourne but operate on 900mhz. In the country areas. I think Vodafone is similar too Optus here. This phone is frequently sold with just 900 and 2100 mhz, and suited to the European market.This has the Mediatek 6592 8 core processor, which gives me benchmarks of 29000+ in Antutu.I currently run Android v4.4.2.I am currently running Cwm recovery, but am disappointed that it can take in excess of 30 minutes to back up everything, in contrast, my Iocean G7, which runs TWRP only takes about 5 or 6 minutes max. Hence I am looking to see if anybody has TWRP for the X8. I hope I have posted this in the right thread, as I have little experience, with postings etc.....
I do not have time for people who refuse to start a new thread in the iocean forum.

stop hijacking this thread.
Hi, shindros. Welcome to the forum!
Glad to hear you are pleased with your X8.

Please post a new thread in the iocean forum regarding your twrp concern. Thanks!
I own the X7 Plus, X7S, X8 and the X8 Mini Pro.

All great phones, the X7S and the X8 Mini Pro in particular.
HI all,
I am very pleased with my iocean X8 pro mini, except for the battery that is really draining fast. Looking forward to find a way to install a 3000 at least to last a full day ( I am a heavy Weixin or WeChat and camera user besides emails all day long)
If anyone knows a substitute battery available. let me know
I do not have one but want one! Geekbuying has a promotion on their M6752 phone. Any one has it? is it worth to buy for $139?

Would appreciate your help on it Cool
Pages: 1 2