www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

I am a little baffled had my inew v3 for about 6 months now. Had it on v1.08 but signal was awful. So wanted to try a kk rom. The v3 came with v1.08 so can't be to old. Was able to root and install cwm no problem. I have made a backup via cwm and an imei backup.

SPFlash did not go well and it has formatted the phone so it will not boot, keep on getting PMT error and brom error DA No response (4001).

Any help greatly appreciated.
Not bricked, if the pc will not recognize that is not bricked fijate either a rom that is for that brand of cell (needrom.com)

sorry for my bad English Smiling
I have tried a few roms via sp flash but always error. Even when i try the last one that worked v 1.08. It does the download thing. Error pro infor:failed to get PMT info
Change the SP tried Tools,
Hi I have no tried this also. The pc makes the noise when connected and download DA fills up quickly but it is red and goes no further. I cannot access phone and nothing is seen in device manager I am wondering if it is not in usb debug mode, but cannot access as won't power on now. Any way of doing this via script?

I think it is definitely because its not in debug mode. I connected my sons and it it flashing fine. How can i put in debug mode while bricked? Or at least install a recovery to reinstall my backup? Any ideas?
If first is the red line, and there you long error buscate another ROM that is that .. and off the first two boxes Preloader and MBR ...
(2014-09-01, 03:41)Piojo96 Wrote: [ -> ]If first is the red line, and there you long error buscate another ROM that is that .. and off the first two boxes Preloader and MBR ...

You are my hero, think that's it back to v1.08 with cwm. fingers crossed but looks like its doing the business.

Can install the the Kit kat roms that are out? Via the same method phone is rooted?
If my friend, but remember to disable the Preloader and MBR: D
(2014-09-01, 04:14)Piojo96 Wrote: [ -> ]If my friend, but remember to disable the Preloader and MBR: D

When i try the two roms that i have i get the error PMT has changed it must be downloaded? Any ideas
(2014-09-01, 04:20)Desmondo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-01, 04:14)Piojo96 Wrote: [ -> ]If my friend, but remember to disable the Preloader and MBR: D

When i try the two roms that i have i get the error PMT has changed it must be downloaded? Any ideas

You want to upgrade to more advanced 4.4 KitKat?

P / D: I'm from Argentina and much of English haci donot understand half apology haha
Pages: 1 2