www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Teca mobility S5 octa core 4gb ram, 16gb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there any working custom rom for TECA S5 octa core 1.7ghz, 4gb ram, 16gb rom, full hd display, mtk6592. I searched but could not find. I managed to root the phone.
Never heard of this phone, 4GB? Seems suspicious, hopefully it really has that much ram.
here is the link to this phone:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hash=item5b0010d02b
I have also never heard of this phone. The specs seem suspicious, but I can't find anywhere to verify with a real review. How long have you had the phone? How do you like it? Have you run Antutu or any other benchmark software on it?
(2014-09-03, 07:11)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]I have also never heard of this phone. The specs seem suspicious, but I can't find anywhere to verify with a real review. How long have you had the phone? How do you like it? Have you run Antutu or any other benchmark software on it?

phone works ok. antutu benchmark gets 28000+ and every software which show hardware specs shows that it really has 4gb ram. There is Android 4.4.2 on it but I found a few bugs.... one of them is battery consumption on standby....
I own this phone for one month.
(2014-09-03, 06:55)bikec1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hash=item5b0010d02b

Specs look great on phone, better than any phone out there.
do you have adb setup, or do you have a terminal app on your phone?

if so can you post output of below.

adb shell busybox free
Interesting to say the least... and not only because of the phone, this ebay store exists since 2004! Very unusual for fast selling fake-spec'd chinese phone sellers....
And then there's this: from the same store comes a [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] which has a striking resemblance to my mpai 809t, but with some diferences, look at this image from the sellers page:
[Image: p1.15.jpg]
It says 2 x 6582 cpu, something which I have never seen before and this is even confirmed in the repeated specs on the same page of that phone....
two mounted quad core 1.3G cpu's running at 1.7GHZ?????????
Very confusing or maybe highly suspicious?

UPDATE:

Just did a little analizing on the above mentioned photo as I had my doubts about the text MT6582 x 2 being from the antutu's output or having been added to the picture.... well, here's the proof:
[attachment=1721]
Clearly there's a difference in color of the text with respect to the 598 - 1700 text (which is from antutu) and the real noticeable difference of the letter M in both texts. To me it is without doubt that the MT6582 x 2 text has been pasted over the original antutu text.
So the provided images should not be trusted at all. This only makes sense when the seller tries to sell a 6582 phone as an eight-core phone, in this case using the mpai 809t 8-core version for the antutu images and as being aware of the illegality of faking the specs making it appear as though the phone has two 6582 cpu's while in reality you most probably get the mpai 809t in it's MT6582 quadcore version.
Hi, I have this phone too. It was working fine for me until now. I have it for like 6 months but for some reason it doesn't read the internal storage properly. I cannot listen to music, use gallery or download any apps fro play store. I've tried reseting it to factory setings, but didn't help. I don't know what to do at this point.
Very unfortunate. Another example of the new china buyer learning curve. But at €235 that should have raised an alarm with those unheard of specs.
No way the phone has 4gb RAM. Apps show it as having it or not. Its possible swap space has been set up on part of the phone storage.
Pages: 1 2 3