www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: there is CWM / TWRP recovery to DG500c?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI ,

THANKS Smiling

because I want to ROOT my DG500c Sad I DONT KNOW HOW
Is your main goal gaining root access?
If so, have you tried using root tools?
See the rooting tools forum [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sometimes you have to go through a lot of options before you are able to root successfully.

If all those fail, then you proceed to rooting from recovery.
See the tutorial [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you are able to root with a root tool, and want to build custom recovery, there are tutorials for those as well. See tutorials forum.
first of all thanks you very very much for responding Smiling yes my main goal is to ROOT my phone Smiling i will try the option you said
(2014-09-04, 07:27)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sometimes you have to go through a lot of options before you are able to root successfully.

See the tutorial [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you are able to root with a root tool, and want to build custom recovery, there are tutorials for those as well. See tutorials forum.

you were right!!! Kingo roots works!! AND what a great GUI !! WOW!! thanks man!!
(2014-09-04, 07:27)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]