www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: inew v3 after lcd replace during call screen goes black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

i got new lcd for my inew v3.

firt i got issue with lcd not working, wich was solved by upgrading firmware version.

but now i got new issue, when i press call my screen goes blank and i cant use phone anymore until i remove battery and power on again.

anyone know about this issue, is it software related like with lcd or something else ?

thanks in advance

br,
Igor
Hi, Igor. Welcome to the forum!
Please see this thread [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Try the suggestions posted there. Hope it works for you.
ok i solved my problem, when i replaced lcd little black rubber form proximity sensor was not transfer to new housing Sad
(2014-09-25, 03:32)rocky69 Wrote: [ -> ]ok i solved my problem, when i replaced lcd little black rubber form proximity sensor was not transfer to new housing Sad

I think I have the same issue - the drivers are ok, but the display is simply black. How did you understand that your problem is the 'little black rubber form proximity sensor' ? I just want to know what part(s) to buy from ebay, because I think mine has a hardware problem and the whole display + digitiser costs 60-70$ on ebay