www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Spammie's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

My name is Paul but I go by the name of Spammie on games and forumsBlush, so honestly i got on those forums due to a google search which pointed me to Gizbeat 's blog that also sent me here. I'm from EU and pretty much a small time youtuber making reviews for free 2 play games. I own a G-Tide E66 mobile phone which seems to me good but little to no info about it on the net, I'm surprised that I managed to find some resources to root and install CWM when almost no one had tryed itUndecided. I have seen some tutorials here and there about porting roms for mtk devices especialy mtk6572 but still i had no success at making a rom to fully boot (got bootlop) so maybe soon I'll post a thread with all the steps that I took in making the rom maybe someone will enlight me with what I'm doing wrongTongue.

That's it for now I think I wrote too much lol. I'll leave a video of me doing a preview for Asphalt 8 on Windows 8.1 PC Smiling