www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hello from new member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am new to the forum and have an A9 MT6592 Octa Core China phone. Don't know much about phones but looking to learn. Like the videos on Youtube, very nice.
Welcome to the forums, Charlie Boy! This is practically where I've learned everything I know. I have a lot more to go! How long have you had your phone? How do you like it?
(2014-09-07, 08:22)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums, Charlie Boy! This is practically where I've learned everything I know. I have a lot more to go! How long have you had your phone? How do you like it?

Thankyou, I learned a lot from watching the videos, excellent tutorials. I have had the phone about three weeks, I like it, but I don't think it's quite as rugged as the A8. They removed some parts from an A8, upgraded the CPU and screen, added memory and called it A9. It seems to eat more battery than the A8 too, supposed to be 1.7 ghz but I've never had it run faster than slightly over 1.5. I just love the look of this series of phones, there's just something about them, not keen on the slim phones, the Iphone clones. I think the A8 and A9 are more masculine somehow.
Hello.
(2014-09-07, 19:45)scrivz69 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Hello, and thanks for the welcome.