www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNEW V3 ROM 1.1.1 - SIM Cards OFF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,
Just bought a v3 INEW with ROM 1.1.1 and I was trying to update to 1.1.5 and got in the way manufactures and cranked up an item that defined settings manufactures, from that the unit is working ok but the SIM cards are not recognized, could anyone help me recover the functioning of SIM cards?
It sounds like you may have wiped your IMEI numbers. Go to our tutorials section and there should be a sticky on how to repair / restore the IMEI.
Hi WuddaWaste, but I must say that the engineer mode, and in phone1 phone2 appear that the radio is turned OFF when will sending the command EG+ and a message saying the AT command is failed to send.
If you have tried to restore via engineering mode and have tried to restore with mtk droid tool and both methods fail, then you will likely need to restore nvram.

Hopefully you made a backup. If not, I believe there is a backup somewhere in v3 forum.

See tutorial section for how to restore.
Nothing could. Check it: I tried to restore NVRAM via MTK Tools Droid with a backup found here on site and simply does not copy anything to the device. I tried to install a ROM 1.1.1 found here on the website, via SP Tools, following a tutorial done by Gizbeat and simply nothing happens, it does not copy anything to the device. PdaNet + USB tether makes the connection and the application screen is dimmed and no download occurs. It sounds I'll have to put a new ROM on my device to solve the problem of IMEI, but I am just not finding a solution that works correctly. What do you think I can do now, what choice someone can tell me?
Do you have a valid serial number?

Try restoring your database modem file and apdb file. Check the v1.1.5 ROM you installed. It should have those files.
Use this program [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Install and run the program as administrator. Under Options, select to connect into meta mode.
Click on Reconnect. While your phone is off, connect it to PC.
From the drop down menu on the main window, select Update parameter.
In the new window that pops up, tick Barcode at the bottom.
Click on Change NVRAM DB then select the database modem file (it should be named BPLGUInfo...something)
Click on the Load from file then select the ini file (should be specified to match your chipset, MT6582)
Click Download to flash, then check if your Serial Number is restored.
I hope it works.
Hi Athos,
Okay, but now the question is this: I had installed CWM Recovery and then he would not let the SP Tools booting with PWR + VL UP. I removed the CWM and then got hold instalation by SP Tools, but no new ROM update accepted. The 1.1.1 (same as my device) after upgrading the phone was in the loop logo and nothing else, then tested the 1.1.5 (which has been fully processed by SP Tools) but then there was only one robot android loop. Finally realized formatting with SP Tools went and install an older ROM, then to 1.0.4 then the machine just died, no longer gives any sign of life. Will now even lost the device? Until now thanks to you guys for the attention and support.

(2014-09-09, 22:36)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Install and run the program as administrator. Under Options, select to connect into meta mode.
Click on Reconnect. While your phone is off, connect it to PC.
From the drop down menu on the main window, select Update parameter.
In the new window that pops up, tick Barcode at the bottom.
Click on Change NVRAM DB then select the database modem file (it should be named BPLGUInfo...something)
Click on the Load from file then select the ini file (should be specified to match your chipset, MT6582)
Click Download to flash, then check if your Serial Number is restored.
I hope it works.

Athos, I think this method presented could have even help me, but look what happened after I published the post.
try this I fix my phone the same problem complete

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-09-10, 10:47)Auntiiiz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Ok @Auntiiiz, but the issue is that my phone is not connecting, no longer works the power button. And now we will still have some same solution that is via hardware? Sad
marcosaless, any luck yet?

Have you seen this thread? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
It looks like some experienced issues with v1.0.4 as well. See post #68 about getting the PC to recognize your phone.
If you are able to use SP Flash Tool again, try the v1.1.5 you used as it seems to have worked for you (IMEI issues aside).

Good luck!
Pages: 1 2