www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Phone broken - change motherboard ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

My Inew V3 seems to be broken : it started when I flashed the last kitkat firmware version. At first everything was fine and after a day the phone just froze. I tried to turn it on but it would freeze on the animation logo.
So I tried to flash again the firmware, and problems really started. From this time I couldn't flash anything, I thought I had done something wrong (preloader corrupted?) and I spent hours trying to fix the problem.

Finally I could be able to flash something (and I didn't do anything special, I just plugged the phone on and off like 20 times) anyway the phone was still not working.
I could turn it on (for the first time in a few days) but it would freeze on the animation screen (just like when it froze for the first time, although it is now a completly different firmware). I could access the recovery and flash another rom. Still not working.

Then the battery ran out of juice, and my phone won't charge anymore
When I plug it on the wall it doesn't charge at all.
When I plug it on my computer, it charges like 1/10 times but only for a few seconds then disconnects.

Now I'm pretty sure the phone is dead and I come here to ask a question : should I change the motherboard and will it work ?
How much are you able to get the MB for? If more than $75, I'd say buy a new phone.

See this post too. The guy has one with all working but LCD.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]