www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Common problems after UNBRICK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After unbrick mtk 65xx phone , its touchscreen and keypads, volume buttons are not working.
But it was working before... So it is not a hardware problem...
What should we do?
I ask everybody to help, to share informations, pls help to solve this problem somehow.
Sorry my english
thanks
zek.
To help you with that question, you should provide more detailed info on how you unbricked the phone, like what did you do to unbrick it, reflash from a previously made backup, or using a stock rom or maybe a lookalike rom?
There are many options and without knowing something more hardly possible to know in which direction to look.
My phone was unbricked by factory rom, what i found on a chinese site.
Sounds like you got the wrong ROM. Flash your backup / stock ROM and see if functionality returns.
I do not have backup/stock rom :S
Why don't you just provide the details of your phone? Make, type, rom version, etc etc
There are many users of many different phones here and most are willing to help, but to get their help you will have to be much more specific.
What you are doing now is like going to a garage to say your car won't start without telling them what kind of car you have. Any mechanic will ask you the same question.