www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: UnBrick Samsung Galaxy Note 3 mtk6582
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have bricked my phone samsung note 3 mtk6582
it seems i cant conect to my lap top so i cant use SP FLash tools
How can i conect to my lap top, and what should i do?
I didnt make a back up becouse i didnt have a CMW recovery..
Help as soon as possible!!!
Did you read through the fix SP Flash Tool problem thread?

Depending on how you bricked it, you'll likely need a ROM for your phone. Finding the correct one can sometimes be difficult for clones though.
i think i found the right one for my phone, its the same tiype and its from needrom.com the problem is i cant get in the META mode, so my computer doesnt recognize my devicec... when i try to flash it id wont work becouse i cant get into META mode...

well i managed to install the new rom , but another problem ocured, i cant power on my telephone... i think the problem is it was the wrong rom, but it was the one for my pohone... what should i do now?! i installed the rom vie SP FLash Tool v5

(2014-09-08, 10:31)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Did you read through the fix SP Flash Tool problem thread?

Depending on how you bricked it, you'll likely need a ROM for your phone. Finding the correct one can sometimes be difficult for clones though.

now my device wont even conect to the computer, at all.. I gues my device is fully bricked. Sad(((((
Can any one pllleeeaseee help me---
USB jig you try it?