www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked Fake lenovo a850+ (alps a850s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i have phone copy of lenovo a850s (alps a850s) , this phone is fully bricked no logo , no recovery mod ,computer doesn't see this device , i try many methods , install usb drivers but still not working , anyone could help me? How i can connect my bricked phone and install original rom ? ( Sorry for my bad English , I hope you understand what I write Tongue)

hejazb

I have the same problem. I was trying to resize my phone memory. This phone I think it has 3 GB memory only. I set it to 2GB RAM and 1 GB ROM it did accept it but when I reboot it nothing works. Just Lenovo name comes on. I can boot into recovery but it does not let me do anything. It reports that the user data area is locked and can not be format
ted. I have tried all possible solutions like using SP tools, ADB SDK flashit.bat, OneClickRoot and two other software all are not able to install any ROM. I hope some one can help me to get this thing work.
Harry
i have same as the first thread why after flashing the phone become like that
Hi guys.first of all she somebody by a clone or fake what ever call phone you people must know one important rule:
NEVER EVER DO FLASH ORIGINAL ROM ON FAKE OR CLONE PHONES!!!!!.
Now mrkorszon try next.uninstall drivers for your phone and reinstall him again(you have a pack of drivers from upload of our member Cleopatra), restart your PC,connect your phone first with battery inside wait what windows say.after if windows show your phone open flash tool press scatter loader add scatter.text,and tick DA box click Download and NOW connect your phone without battery.If go good you will see a color red,purple,blue,yellow will be loaded and gray and finally green box press OK and disconnect your phone from PC.

(2014-10-10, 11:14)hejazb Wrote: [ -> ]
I have the same problem. I was trying to resize my phone memory. This phone I think it has 3 GB memory only. I set it to 2GB RAM and 1 GB ROM it did accept it but when I reboot it nothing works. Just Lenovo name comes on. I can boot into recovery but it does not let me do anything. It reports that the user data area is locked and can not be format
ted. I have tried all possible solutions like using SP tools, ADB SDK flashit.bat, OneClickRoot and two other software all are not able to install any ROM. I hope some one can help me to get this thing work.
Harry
Hi hejazb.for you will work also solution like I wrote for mrkorszon.

(2015-03-07, 01:42)razaklim85 Wrote: [ -> ]i have same as the first thread why after flashing the phone become like that

Also for you razaklim85 .read and do like write for both guys.if you have any question just ask we will try to help.
Hi Dear: Friends
I was able to bring my phone back to life, using Russian custom ROM with Nvidea logo, it worked for a few month, it was shaky and unstable. It would turn off by itself, it kept doing this till last week the phone died. It seems there is a short in the power circuitry that runs down the battery to below 2 volts, there is no lights on sound, it is completely dead. PC device manager does not detect anything, no unknown device or USB activity. Has anyone had such a experience that a working phone like this die by itself while sitting on the desk for a few days without even being touched or dropped. What could have gone wrong inside the phone (burned diode, capacitor or automatic short circuit activated...!)
I do appreciate any help if someone else has such a problem.
Thank you and wish you best.
Hejazb

(2015-03-07, 03:23)rudi021 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.first of all she somebody by a clone or fake what ever call phone you people must know one important rule:
NEVER EVER DO FLASH ORIGINAL ROM ON FAKE OR CLONE PHONES!!!!!.
Now mrkorszon try next.uninstall drivers for your phone and reinstall him again(you have a pack of drivers from upload of our member Cleopatra), restart your PC,connect your phone first with battery inside wait what windows say.after if windows show your phone open flash tool press scatter loader add scatter.text,and tick DA box click Download and NOW connect your phone without battery.If go good you will see a color red,purple,blue,yellow will be loaded and gray and finally green box press OK and disconnect your phone from PC.

(2014-10-10, 11:14)hejazb Wrote: [ -> ]
Harry
Hi hejazb.for you will work also solution like I wrote for mrkorszon.

(2015-03-07, 01:42)razaklim85 Wrote: [ -> ]i have same as the first thread why after flashing the phone become like that

Also for you razaklim85 .read and do like write for both guys.if you have any question just ask we will try to help.