www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 Reboot Loop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well been messing with my inew v3 for a while now it is really messy

im stuck at the reboot loop the up power button wont work
Have you tried flashing a rom with SPFlashTool? There are some sticky topics with instructions and links on how to do that.
(2014-09-09, 19:04)Volpix Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried flashing a rom with SPFlashTool? There are some sticky topics with instructions and links on how to do that.
thank you for your reaction

I tried but the phone doesnt connect at all. It just keeps rebooting + the sp flash tool won't load it just stays at 0% and at some time it just disappears
(2014-09-09, 19:15)KiddF Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-09, 19:04)Volpix Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried flashing a rom with SPFlashTool? There are some sticky topics with instructions and links on how to do that.
thank you for your reaction

I tried but the phone doesnt connect at all. It just keeps rebooting + the sp flash tool won't load it just stays at 0% and at some time it just disappears

Just to be sure, phone off, put on battery, connect to computer with flashtool running, does nothing? I don't know much about this, but if SPFlashTool doesn't work I think you may have bricked the phone Sad
No, you didn't bricked your phone. I had same problem, switch off your phone, and plug it to PC without battery, make sure you got right driver to get installed, ten plug it again with battery, PC will install another drivers, then you will be able to connect it with SP flashtool. That's what i did and then flash ONLY custom recovery such as TWRP or Philz via SP flashtool. then boot your phone into recovery (vol up + power) and flash any custom rom. thats it your phone is up and alive Smiling
(2014-09-10, 01:39)demo84 Wrote: [ -> ]No, you didn't bricked your phone. I had same problem, switch off your phone, and plug it to PC without battery, make sure you got right driver to get installed, ten plug it again with battery, PC will install another drivers, then you will be able to connect it with SP flashtool. That's what i did and then flash ONLY custom recovery such as TWRP or Philz via SP flashtool. then boot your phone into recovery (vol up + power) and flash any custom rom. thats it your phone is up and alive Smiling

No it still wont work the phone just turns on. The inew screen shows up then the screen goes blank and then it starts over
(2014-09-10, 02:25)KiddF Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-10, 01:39)demo84 Wrote: [ -> ]No, you didn't bricked your phone. I had same problem, switch off your phone, and plug it to PC without battery, make sure you got right driver to get installed, ten plug it again with battery, PC will install another drivers, then you will be able to connect it with SP flashtool. That's what i did and then flash ONLY custom recovery such as TWRP or Philz via SP flashtool. then boot your phone into recovery (vol up + power) and flash any custom rom. thats it your phone is up and alive Smiling

No it still wont work the phone just turns on. The inew screen shows up then the screen goes blank and then it starts over

so if I was You Ill do format via flashtool and try again, but do notice u will lost everything.
(2014-09-10, 03:04)demo84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-10, 02:25)KiddF Wrote: [ -> ]

so if I was You Ill do format via flashtool and try again, but do notice u will lost everything.

It wont connect at all with flash tool the phone doesnt connect to the computer

my problems to connect inew v3 without battery on usb windows 7
i think i have the same problem. i bought an mtk6589 i9500 vietna with 4.4.4, im new to android. i did root it using mtkdroid tool, it says success. then i reboot my phone, it wont even display the samsung logo, then it will reboot itself. i was able to go to recovery mode, then i did a factory reset then reboot it again.same thing happens. did i brick my phone?i did also try sp flash tool, but my pc wont even detect my phone anymore. can somebody help me on this?i think my debug is switched to off since i did a factory reset.