www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Doogee DG550
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
I recently hard bricked my THLw200s and am looking to purchase a new phone. I come across the Doogee DG550 Android 4.2 MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz Smartphone. This phone looks to be awesome and is also 60 euros cheaper than the THL w200s. I could not find any decent reviews about the phone and would like your opinion about the phone. I would also appreciate any other phone suggestions.

Thanks
This is easily one of the best buys out there. There is a review on Gizbeat. Gearbest has these in stock now. Official KitKat has been released as well if that's important to you.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I have one in the mail, so I would agree with you. Where are you, and what frequencies do you need for your provider? That is the biggest concern I know of, as it is fairly limited for use in the USA.
(2014-09-12, 21:57)JoshMcMadMac Wrote: [ -> ]I have one in the mail, so I would agree with you. Where are you, and what frequencies do you need for your provider? That is the biggest concern I know of, as it is fairly limited for use in the USA.

The phone's only downside is it's lack of quad frequencies, if you need 1900 0r 900 this phone isn't for you, if you have 850 or 2100, then this phone would be a great buy, ask you carrier before you buy, what frequencies are required in your area for 3G.