www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What is that smartphone ? Maybe not alps a850s?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys can you recognize this smartphone maybe that isn't alps a850s look at this home buttons are red alps doesn't have red home buttons
lets state the obvious

you have a fake and can ask for a full refund

if you choose not to, please read this thread

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

there may be a member with the same phone, you may wish to reply to that thread to see if he can help you.
(2014-09-13, 08:10)aus9 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

there may be a member with the same phone, you may wish to reply to that thread to see if he can help you.

Hello,

I can confirm - it has red Buttons. I ordered 3 of this Phones.(2 for friends) After delivery I found step by step it's a fake. I could not sold to friends.

It is not a OctaCore 6592 - it is a 6582 Quad Core - but very fast and 2-3 days working time (3100mAh Akku)!

The Chinese Manufacturer changed the build.prop and add 12000 points, and a preinstalled Antutu, increase the Resolution to 1080x1920 and much more!

O.K - some User are not patience enough. I found a Org. Factory ROM from your link below. (I posted some Articles there).

I increase the Internal Storage from 1GB to 2.5GB and flashed it with changed EBR's, Scatter and changed boot.img & Carliv Touch Recovery 2.5/ V6.

In the between time, the Phone is my Favorite. It runs with over 200 Apps installed in Internal Storage - like a charm. You can mean - is a OctaCore inside!

The Phone works like a Horse, over 20 Flash Processes (~ 12 Org. Lenovo Roms - don't work) and about 25 CWM Backups/ Restores without any Problems. Only an AOSP-Rom works without Cam! I put a 64GB Transcend - MicroSD with 45MBit/sec. inside - it works without any Problems!!!

Last but not least - all 3 Phones works equal!

So, I could not understand, why some User have many Problems. I say, reading, thinking and reading again.

The Phone is sold worlwide. I found a very interesting Post from Nairaland/ Africa. Take a look:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Greetings

Louis777