www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: S5 MTK6582 Clone - Check Battery Cover message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Got my S5 Clone and very happy but I constantly get this "Check Battery Cover" message at every bootup and randomly now and again.

Can anyone tell me what to disable/rename file to stop this coming up? On the real S5 there is a file called 'PopupuiReceiver.apk' and 'PopupuiReceiver.odex' that can be renamed but I cant find it on the clone (JellyBean).

I have done some searches and tried the following with no success:

Tried new back cover
Tried new SD card
Tried Xposed G-Touchwiz and toggle options - no effect ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

If anyone knows the actual file in JellyBean on the S5 clones to stop these darn popup messages I thank you in advance!

CrazyAl
Sounds like a ROM bug. This could possibly be fixed by decompiling the apk responsible for the message.

Also xposed framework has a module for editing toast messages. But its not so simple to use.
(2014-09-13, 11:59)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a ROM bug. This could possibly be fixed by decompiling the apk responsible for the message.

Also xposed framework has a module for editing toast messages. But its not so simple to use.

OK, thanks for that. I'll go checkout some info on the framework stuff.
have the same problem with "check battery cover"

on this ROM :
[Image: 20z74uc.png]

is more fresh ROM, but the popup very annoying me....

other ROM :

[Image: 2z3rv35.png]

on this ROM this popup not appeared.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

any idea how to solve "check battery cover" without format ROM?BlushCrying
Not easily. You would have to determine which apk is responsible for the message, decompile, edit XML, then recompile. That's a possible fix.

Good it seems it's a ROM bug and not a hardware problem.
yes that not easily,

but i seek for other solutions, something like other app. to fix it....
hi, have 2 phone, (custom build version I9208.I9208.02.02.Y.A.A-v09.0-0709) with this problem.. Sad
look, i put .... I9208.I9208.02.02.Y.A.A-v05.0-0530-V2 .. it`s ok..
(2014-09-15, 03:45)gh0st Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Al