www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Samsung 4.2.2 Beta 950H
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Gizbeat: I'm not sure what this means, but apparently these are some slight bugs with the firmware, otherwise it reportedly works very well. This is specifically for 950H, but SHOULD work with 800H as well though I haven't tested it yet.

This rom is not perfect, do not like do next! ! ! Image not on, see pictures go to another post, in addition to text messaging icon of the interface is the same as big!

Features
1, all functioning properly, there are no other problems uncertain
2, the virtual key piecemeal, automatic brightness modification
3, the kernel, the latest version of the baseband, feeling very smooth! S4 integrates a dynamic wallpaper
4, HDR full 800 pixels at 4:3 is 1300 pixels!
5, the music is normal, normal SMS desktop icons and settings!
6, which is the samsung app deleted FxunMarket.apk
7, like native buttons, want to hide the virtual keys, edit build.prop file, find ro.show.navigationbar = yes to no, button savior with the latest version, can be used, no problem!
8, can not turn off the alarm, etc. encounter boot problems related to the set - Accessibility - fast boot remove the check mark to try!
9, the smart dialing
10, open the side of the shortcut bar: Settings - Display - floating window - tick
11, moved to sd card storage devices as a desktop shortcut icon disappears after pc connection, the feeling is to start the characteristics of the problem, a lot of these issues online! You can change the starter solution! In fact, memory is large enough, loaded to the phone also all right!
12, headphones listening to music off-screen cases can not use the headset key, press to pause but only wake up the screen before you continue, off-screen headset to answer the phone all right, maybe also the characteristics of the design! Internet is also a comment

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If it asks for a password, use: t6ar
'm down here for testing. thank you
I am testing and yet give it to use, I'm trying to make some adjustments to improve, not like the camera's behavior.
any pics? it's works well on h7500+? 1280x720
Here is my remake of this ROM: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
this rom, crash on reboot on my zp950h