www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MIUI V5 Beta 3 ZP950H
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Gizbeat: This was released as a ZP950H ROM, however, it SHOULD be compatible with ZP800H as well. I don't have time to test it right now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

1 Factory reset and wipe caches after update (DO NOT wipe SYSTEM).
2 DO NOT change the first boot dual-SIM setup. CANCEL DUAL-SIM SETUP UPON FIRST BOOT and continue with other settings. Then reset and dual-SIM SHOULD work.
3 The camera needs to be reinstalled after installing the firmware. I'm sorry, I just don't have time to search it out and get it uploaded at the moment. If anyone can do it and it works out, please attach it to a post.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. I don't know if it's the newest one or not.
As a fan of MIUI, I had been testing some of customs from another models. Had tested one version for ZP950H, but virtual buttons on bottom enabled. Don't know why.

I've had been using (today) version of GFIVE G9, had to disable SIM Lock to work. No virtual buttons, but some FC on SMS-Fast-Reply, Camera FC sometimes, NO OTA and so on...
Was going to post here, with explanation but now may be unecessary.

Just installed this version. It works. However, there are the virtual buttons on bottom Any way to disable it?
Found a way to remove Virtual Keys.

In the original build.prop, just on the end it is:
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

Just make it like this:

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
qemu.hw.mainkeys=1

Or, just replace the build.prop with the one on zip of the attachment.
(2013-05-28, 06:39)nuno169 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Dear,

Do you know if it's Multilang [FRENCH]...

Regards form Paris..