www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: h801+ crash in recovey mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i go to recovery mode (power button + volume up) i can go through the menu, but most of the time it just crashes and reboot itself thus making things hard to be done in that mode (backup/wipe cache etc.). I installed that custom recovery mode (CTRv2.4) but it still crashes when i enter. Phone is rooted re-flashed and still no fix.

P.S. Plus that after the flash when i start the camera it only uses the front 1 and i cant switch to the back camera.
*BUMP*
Have you tried flashing everything back to the official stock ROM for your phone?
Personally I think it is highly unlikely installing CTR or any custom rom wiill cause any crash of a normal system boot up as they are independent operating systems.

b) there is a chance you have flashed an over-size recovery but you are more likely to be a soft brick boot loop

2) Also I suspect you don't have a good recovery. In the stock recovery, some of them have no instructions on what buttons to push. My old stock had to use the up button to scroll thru menus......then use the down arrow to select
-------but there was no instructions on screen to tell you that
----so initially I thought I should use the power button.

3) there should be no crashes for CTR unless the builder incorrectly built it

4) reasons include:
wrong properties
wrong kernel
wrong fstab type
wrong devs specifiied in recovery.fstab

5) did you build this CTR yourself or got it from somewhere?
on boot up first screen.....do you see any error messages?

or any errors on any attempting showing other than a crash?

6) do you know how to swap from front to back before the crashes?

google shows more than one maker of H801+.....can you link to your
ctr and rom please?
cheers