www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Quad Core China Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
I had a THL W200s and unfortunately its doomed... i had bought it for around 170 euro including Pstage from Ebay. It was quite a good octa core phone with 1.7GHz, and 2GB Ram but too expensive...

Im looking to buy a quad core phone, with a good camera, and which is "reliable" and not more to 130 euro including Postage, What would you suggest?
What frequency do you need. I'd recommend dg550 for $147@gearbest if 850/2100 is okay.
GSM 900 MHz and 1800 MHz frequency
Well that's quite an important spec... Only a handful of phones have 900. And even fewer for 120€.
900/1800MHz GSM, you're good with the dg550.
However, I believe NexusTrix was asking about 3G frequencies. Better check with your service provider first. It would be a shame if you miss out on 3G.
GSM 900 and 1800 are both 2G frequencies only. They're not uncommon. Did you mean WCDMA 900?

Oops. Looks like Athos beat me to the punch here.
Sorry, must have had a bit too much last night. If 900/1800 GSM are you're only requirements, I'd recommend DG550 in that price range. Gizbeat did a review of that phone too http://www.gizbeat.com/4300/doogee-dagge...fications/