www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Samsung Galaxy S4 4.2.2 for Zopo zp950H / zp800h
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Samsung Galaxy S4 4.2.2 for Zopo zp950H

Thanks to 小流星 for original Mlais X86 port.
This is remake of [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
[attachment=185][attachment=186][attachment=187][attachment=188][attachment=189][attachment=190][attachment=191][attachment=192][attachment=193][attachment=194][attachment=195]

I made ​​a small change in this firmware: removed some Chinese applications and spyware. Put in a standard multi-language Android keyboard, Superuser, something else I do not remember. Ah, yes, the Russian language and Timezone by default - you can change them after first boot. All work on my Zopo zp950+

Install in CWM or TWRP

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hello, an update came out on the 28th for that model, it's in the forum mlais ..
Works very good on ZP810 and H7500+. Disabled virtual keys in build.prop. Nice ROM ;)
Yes works fine at Hero 7500+ but there isn't any recovery after that, so if you want to roll back then you have to flash other rom with sp_slash_tool
Hello and works in zp810 h7500, and because these ROMS do not work in zp950 +?
Hey iakinthos, i have tested to flash a rom with TWPR. Booted directly from this rom into TWRP recovery, did all wipes, and installed hkphone hd4 4.2.1. No problem. But i do not know if a self-created backup works, i had only some old cwm recovery backups. I`ll try it next days. At least i did not flash with flashtool ;)
i got this with apex launcher hd and consumes all batery in one day T_T.
(2013-05-30, 23:05)jslima Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, an update came out on the 28th for that model, it's in the forum mlais ..
Nothing special at this update:
Quote:5.30: to find a solution at ING moved sd card as a storage device desktop shortcut icon disappears after pc connection method settings -> Applications -> All -> TouchWiz Home -> Stop, and then back to the desktop that is home button can restart the icon still!
5.28: Discovery uuairpush.apk and uuplay.apk as adware, recommendations do not want to re-brush their use RE manager to system \ app directory manually delete it!
All that is done by the author on May 28 has been made ​​by me earlier.
can i flash it on star s5?
I'm gonna try this rom now and i will post my experience.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5