www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Thinking to get a THL T11 need advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

After a quite disappointing start with china phones buying a iNew V3 and getting tired of its short battery capacity, connectivity problems and a really bad and useless GPS i decided to look for the THL T11..

How long can be the phone alive with the battery fully charged ?
How is the connectivity to internet and wifi ?
How is the GPS, works good ?

I live in Sweden, can i use this phone with no problems here ?

Many thanks for your help guys.
Hi, clevertech74. Gizbeat has an extensive review of this phone. You can read it here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Quick answers to your concerns (all based from the review):
Battery: around 8 hrs onscreen use
WiFi: good up to 180ft distance from home router. This includes internet connectivity too.
GPS: cold locks took a while but warm locks took a few seconds.

Sweden is on 2100MHz for 3G, yes? Then you should be good. But do check with your service provider first. The phone does not support 900MHz.

Gizbeat seems to be pretty impressed with the T11. But he noted some deep sleep issues with phone. You can ask him more about it if you find it concerning...
I would say that wifi is acceptable (but not outstanding).
I agree with the 8 hours of screen.
I do not use the phone much (2g data, whatsapp, news, nearly no calls, no gaming): the average I have from GSam Battery monitor is
Battery life: 3d 20.5 h (!)
Screen On: 6h 16m (8h 54m Max) since Jun 11

I slightly underclock the phone to 1.49GHz, and 3G manager for offscreen data optimization
Thanks for your help with this guys, much appreciated!