www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew V8 Rear touch problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I buy Inew V8 from GearBest (1gb ram). And first I notice that rear touch dont work. In setting I enabled him, but dont work. Any help? :/
1. Turn touchpad on. Set all your rear touchpad settings.

2. Hold power. Restart phone. Wait for all to load. Test rear touch.

3. If still not working, go settings > accessibility > scroll to bottom > deselect quick boot > do step 2 again.
If Gizbeat's solution doesn't work, you may also want to ensure all the connections on the rear of the phone. Pop off your back cover, find the connector that attaches to the touch pad on the back cover, and ensure that's making contact when you put it back on.

ALSO: Keep in mind where the sensor is. When I played with a V8 the sensor was lower than I would have expected it. If I remember right, I ergonomically expected it to be 3/4 of the way up the phone, but it was actually more in the middle.
Oh Now I see. Problem was back cover. He didnt touch connector, needed to push where the connectors are placed and then I hear "click". Tnx guys for help ;)
Glad you got it worked out, buddy!
From who section can I enable the back touch
I believe you can enable it from the pull-down menu from the top. Pull down the menu, then scroll left-right until you see it.
Also at the main settings menu.