www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does the Lenovo A850 or A850+ has notification light, Like when I get a message there will be a blinking light on the top of the screen. Same as the Kingsing s2 = LG g2/g3 has.
How's the battery of the Kingsing s2 btw? And is it smooth touch?
Anybody ?:<
Does the Lenovo A850 or A850+ has notification light, Like when I get a message there will be a blinking light on the top of the screen. Same as the Kingsing s2 = LG g2/g3 has.
How's the battery of the Kingsing s2 btw? And is it smooth touch?
I'm not sure whether it has or not, but I wouldn't worry about that. Actually I find them very annoying. Blinking all the time while I'm trying to read something or do something important.
@"koloko12" Looks like the a850 has one, but users are complaining about having to configure it further for notifications other than SMS and calls.

@"Bacon_Puffs" it still can be aiding at times so you don't miss messages and such.
I live in israel guys, in those phones need to be configured with their GPS. I had to root the doogee in order to use the GPS via Frameroot.

will the Frameroot app work on those and will root the phones and i will be able to change the GPS settings so I can use it on israel?
Pages: 1 2