www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew V8 GPS Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is the picture. He just find satellites but no lock.
Any solutions?

[Image: 2m299ue.jpg]
Have you left the phone outside for 5-10 min with GPS Test on?

Is the back piece contact points connecting okay?
Yes I have, but no lock for satellites.
Yes i check many times, just gps dont work.
Are you rooted? Have tried faster GPS to set country?. This should not be required of any phone... But sometimes can fix the problem.

There is another app Mt GPS fix may help too
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Have you done any mods to the phone? Changed ROM etc...?
Unfortunately, most of what you're describing sounds indicative of an antenna problem. I know you've probably already done this, but just try physically pressing over the GPS antenna and making sure everything is intact. I think in the V8 the antenna is at the bottom of the phone below the battery.
No work neither after all that you suggest. I can only open phone and check antena :/

And yea i have one more problem :S 3.5mm jack for headphones is not working properly. When I plug in, they randomly disconnect and connect... :/
Hi @"rigzrk", sorry for the issues. I have had 2 iNew V8's and they have been flawless. Excellent GPS.

If you can't get the problems resolved, you can send it back to Gearbest for a refund.
Just don't have luck.
Still, Battery is very good, better then on V3. It last 1-2day longer, great camera, running kitkat awesome, games like Modern Combat 5 or N.O.V.A. 3 running smoothly, ram usage is better I always have 200-300mb free ram (1gb verison have). V8 is looking really great and shine, my friends want buy it too... but after this, they will change opinion.
For Gps is not that problem, but for 3.5mm jack is problem and that is what piss me off, cant listen to music :S I sold my V3 and I need phone because I'm going to college to another city. Angry
What do you mean about jack. You mean very bad static sound... Or sound starts and stops...
(2014-09-24, 01:59)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean about jack. You mean very bad static sound... Or sound starts and stops...

Sound is great, but sound start and stop.
Pages: 1 2